About Rugao Red Army
Rugao martyrs cemetery is named after the first batch of the Ministry of civil affairs of the 100 patriotism education one of position. It was founded in 1952, is located in the people's Park east. In 1989 moved to here , the Ching Ming Festival in 1992 officially open to the public. The cemetery by the famous landscape architecture experts, Southeast University professor Qi Kang design, from the gatehouse, river, garden, square and Memorial Museum is composed of five parts. Large Everyone has seen, the cemetery gatehouse tall and majestic, modeling have a style of one's own.
Please fill in the following format:
Red Army memorial museum planning overall positioning is the Red Army memorial hall as the main body, in accordance with the revolutionary history theme park, the idea of the design, construction, tourism, education and leisure as one of the multi functional activities.